Friday, February 25, 2011

CVS Trip 2/25/11

Total: $69.83. Paid: $12.65.
Earned $1.00 in Extra Care Bucks for using my Green Bag Tag (See Notes Below)

So, you're thinking CVS again? Didn't I just go 2 days ago? Yes! Let me tell you a few things. 1st, the sale was really good and I didn't have the necessary coupons to do the deals, so when I figured out my shopping trips at the begining of this week, I had to order coupons and they came yesterday. The sale ends Saturday, so I went today!

Q: Why don't I have the necessary coupons?
A: The inserts in the Sunday paper are regional. Most of the coupons are the same, but some are not distributed everywhere. I read a blog that listed this deal and when I realized that I wasn't one of the lucky ones to get this specific coupon, I ordered them.

Q: Where do you order coupons?
A: You can get coupons from Coupon Clipping Services. It is illegal to "buy" a coupon, but what you are paying for is the"service" of clipping. (Loophole, I know it's wierd, but it's valid) The one I use is called Coupon Dede.

Breakdown:
(4) Purex Ultra Concentrate. Sale $1.99 - Used (4) Manufacturer coupons for $1.00 off
(4) Purex 3-1 Complete: Sale $3.99 - Used (4) Manufacturer coupons for $3.00 off
(1) Aleve Tablets, 50ct: Sale: $4.99 - Used (1) Manufacturer coupon for $2.00 off
(1) Snickers Peanut Butter: $0.50
(1) M&M's: $0.50

Notes: Don't forget to buy a Green Bag Tag. It is $0.99 and it looks like this:
Everytime you shop, bring your own reusable bag, and scan this card. One scan per day is allowed. On every 4th visit, you earn $1.00 in Extra Care Bucks to use on your next shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment