Thursday, February 24, 2011

Target Trip 2/24/11

Total $45.58. Paid: $7.99
(don't forget to bring your own reusable shopping bags! They credit you $0.05 for each!)

Ok, I know what you're thinking.. This is excessive! Well, I didn't plan to buy anything in the back row (with red clearance stickers) but wait till you see the breakdown, then you'll understand why!

Breakdown:

2 Dove Shampoos: $1.78 ea. (clearance)
 - Used 2 Manufacturer coupons for $1.00 off

2 Pantene Shampoos: $1.98 ea. (clearance)
 - Used 1 Mfr coupon for $2.00 off 2

3 Garnier Fructis Conditioners
2 Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Gels
1 Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray
(All were clearance priced at $1.48 ea.)
 - Used 6 Mfr coupons for $1.00 off - a printable coupon can be found at coupons.com, there is a banner at the top of my posts that will allow you to print it. I believe the maximum prints per coupon allowed is 2 per computer.

1 Garnier Fructis  Wonder Waves Mousse: $1.67 (clearance)
 - Used 1 Mfr coupon for $1.00 off

2 Up & Up Pantiliners: $0.89 ea.
 - Used 2 http://www.target.com/ coupons for $0.75 off

2 Up & Up Dental Floss: $0.89 ea.
 - Used 2 http://www.target.com/ coupons for $1.00 off (since it exceeds the amount of the product, the coupon only takes off $0.89)

2 Dentyne Pure 3-pack gum: $1.79 (on sale)
 - Used 2 http://www.target.com/ coupons for $0.75 off
 - Also Used 2 Mfr coupons for $1.00 off (This method is called "stacking" and is allowed at Target. It is one (1) target coupon plus one (1) Mfr coupon per item)

NOTES: Ok, so I have alot to say about this particular post. 1st of all, I explain in Lesson #1 of my value-able coupon lessons that it's a good idea to get multiple papers so that if a good deal comes along, you can stock up. You're probably thinking, does someone really need all that Shampoo and Conditioner? Well 1st, I do have 4 females living here (including me) so we do go through quite a bit of shampoo. Also, if you are really getting good deals on something, I don't see why you can't share with family and friends. Imagine how happy people will be when you hand them free Shampoo or Conditioner. I say "free" even though I paid about $0.48 ea. item, because if I (or you) run out of Shampoo or Conditioner tomorrow, and you went to the store how much would your total be if you bought 1 of each? Probably about the same Amount I paid for all of this stuff together!
The other thing I wanted to point out is that I mention getting printable coupons from Target.com and coupons.com. Both places allow you to print 2 of each coupon per computer so If it's a good deal, then I'd get 2. (In this particular post, the floss, pantiliners, and gum)

No comments:

Post a Comment