Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tom Thumb Trip 8/12/11. Paid $2.46

Score! This was my first time shopping at Tom Thumb. I've been very reluctant to shop there because it's kind of a drive from my house, and they have a crazy coupon policy that I just don't want to deal with. Anyways, I couldn't pass up this great deal! In the 8 months since I've been couponing, I have never seen prices THIS great. Well, FREE is better than this, but I've never seen these items for FREE, So we'll just settle for GREAT! So here it goes...

Tom Thumb Deals good from 8/10/11 - 8/16/11: The breakdown of the items are listed below:


Chex Mix, $1.00
Use: $0.50 off Chex Mix from 7/10/11 Smart Source Insert
= FREE!

Special Promotion: Buy 4 participating General Mills Items, get $4.00 off - So basically, it's an extra dollar off each item, as long as you purchase in quantities of 4! Prices listed below reflect promotional savings

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, $0.99
Use: $0.50 off 2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks from 7/17/11 Smart Source Insert or 8/7/11 General Mills Insert
= $0.49 ea. after double

Cocoa Puffs, & Cinnamon Chex $1.49
Use: $0.75 off printable coupons from here, here, here, or here
= $0.74 ea.

Other Items Included in the Buy 4, Save $4 promotion include:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Trix
Cheerios
Fiber One Granola Bars


Happy Shopping!
 - Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment