Saturday, April 2, 2011

CVS - $5.00 off $20.00 coupon & Quarterly Extra Bucks!

Hope everyone checked their e-mail for the $5.00 off $25.00 coupon AND their Quarterly Extra bucks amount.

I happened to go into CVS on April 1st and when I scanned my card at the CVS Price Check scanner, out popped my $2.00 Extra Care Bucks for the 1st Quarter. I read that it's 2% of your spending, but anything is good! Heck, it's free money!

The expiration date on my coupon is the 4th, so make sure to check yours and use it before it expires!

Anyways, a little note about how to take advantage of this coupon -
I always thought that you couldn't use these coupons in conjunction with others, but it's just not true. What you do is, add up everything that you will buy (before coupons). Make sure it adds up to $25.00 pre-tax, then hand over this coupon FIRST. Then, start in with the Manufacturer coupons, and before you know it, you hardly pay a thing!

I'll probably go on the 4th, since I seem to do everything last-minute, then I'll post how my trip went!

Happy Shopping!
 - Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment