Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TLC's Extreme Couponing series starts April 6th!

So, if you've been following my journey of couponing then you know it started just a few months ago, in January of this year and it all started because of a show I watched called, "Extreme Couponing" on TLC.

It was just one show and it aired multiple times and I guess it got enough feedback because they are starting a series now and it starts April 6th. The original show featured 4 couponers, one of which is The Krazy Coupon Lady! Since then, I have found multiple coupon blogs to follow, two of which are My Litter, and I Heart the Mart. Both Tiffany from My Litter and Paul from I Heart the Mart (a married couple) will be featured on the April 6th episode, so be sure to set your DVR and watch! You'll see what changed my life!

Happy T.V. Watching!
 - Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment