Monday, March 14, 2011

CVS CRT's week of 3/13/11 - 3/19/11

Do you know that at CVS, you can walk up to the Price Check Scanners in the store, scan your CVS card, and out come coupons? I've been doing this at CVS whenever I'm there and it seems as though I get the same coupons for the duration of the week, but I've heard through the grapevine that people get different ones. If that's the case, I'd love to hear what you've got!


Here's what printed for me today:

(1) $0.25 off 2 Snickers, M&M's PB, 3 Musketeers or MilkyWay Singles. - Expires 1 week from date printed
(1) $0.50 off any Dove single candy bar 1.16oz - 1.3oz - Expires 1 week from date printed
(1) $1.00 off $5.00 or more of CVS Brand Allergy items - Expires 1 week from date printed
(1) $10.00 off your Purchase of $50.00 or more - Expires 2 weeks from date printed

Remember that you can use One (1) CVS coupon and One (1) Manufacturer coupon for more savings!



Happy Shopping!
 - Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment