Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kroger Trip 3/26/11

Kroger! I love shopping at Kroger. I haven't been there in about 2 weeks and my fridge was completely EMPTY! Like I said in my Target Trip post, I was sick and just haven't been out shopping so this trip was HUGE. So big, I almost needed 2 shopping carts! I needed to take 2 different pics cause I couldn't get everything on the counter! So here goes my Kroger trip....


You probably can't see, but there are 4 cases of water hiding behind all that food in the above picture!


Total: $253.33, and I paid: DRUM ROLL PLEASE $82.25. I Saved $171.08! I also recieved a $3.00 catalina good on my next Hamburger, Chicken, or Tuna purchase!

I met another nice lady today, she was behind me in the checkout and she was great, we talked and talked about couponing! People always ask me if you really save money... ummm, YES! Some people say it's only for things that you don't use... ummm, I use ALL of the above stuff! Some people say it's not worth their time... ummmm I just saved $171.08 - divide that by your hourly wage and see if you'd like to spend some "time" couponing? I just love couponing, it's so rewarding!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment