Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My 4 cent day!

Today I spent 4 cents... Wanna see where I went and what I got?

First I went to CVS...
I spent NOTHING at CVS. I didn't even need 1 coupon from the Sunday Newspaper. When you go to CVS, they have a these Red Price Check Scanners in the store. You can scan your CVS card there everyday and coupons (for CVS) print. Keep scanning until the machine says "NO MORE COUPONS AVAILABLE, CHECK BACK TOMORROW"

Today I received the following (4) coupons.

1 - $10.00 off your purchase of $50.00 or more
1 - 25% off your next purchase (good for 3 days only)
1 - $1.00 off Dove Chocolate Candy Bag
1 - $1.00 off Kellogg's Cereal

So, I went on a previous day and received the same coupons. I think they are the same each day for one week and then they change them. I don't know yet since I'm still trying to figure this out.

I had (2) of the $1.00 off Kellogg's Cereal so I used them on the individual servings, they were $1.00 each.
Then, if you read my post yesterday about "liking" CVS on Facebook, you would receive a candy or Drink (up to $2.00 value) for free. So I bought the Reeses King size, which was $1.50, but the coupon would not go through because it was trying to take off $2.00 from $1.50, so I got the Cadbury Egg which was $0.50, then it went through just fine. Then, I always have them scan my Green bag Tag, because on every 4th visit, they give you $1.00 in Extra Care Bucks, so It's like getting $0.25 every time!

Next I went across the street to Walgreens, and here's what I bought:
I know you can't really see it, but I bought (10) Wonka Dark Chocolate Bars, they were on clearance for $0.70, and I had (10) $1.00 off coupons from this past Sunday's Newspaper. Yeah, I made $3.00 on buying 10 bars! The Pediacare was $5.99. With Walgreens in-ad coupon, which took $5.00 off, and my $1.50 coupon, I made another $0.50! The Lysol was Buy One, Get One Free @ $3.59, and I had $1.00 off 2 coupon. (I needed the Lysol wipes!) The Coffee-mate was also Buy One, Get One Free @ $2.49. I had (2) $0.75 off coupons for that. And the Cottonelle wipes were Buy 2 @ $0.99 and get $1.50 in Register Rewards. I paid the balance with a Register Reward from a previous trip, and only paid $0.04!

Lastly, I headed over to Panda Express for lunch, and if you read my post from yesterday, you'd know that today they were giving away a free single serving of Golden Treasure Shrimp. I paid $0!

It was spicy and good! Yummy Tummy!

That was it for my $0.04 day!

Happy Shopping!
 - Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment