Thursday, March 3, 2011

Don't throw those expired coupons away!

It's the begining of the month and you may need to clean out your binder and take those expired coupons out so you can make room for your new ones. - But wait! Don't throw them out! Did you know that Military families overseas are in desperate need of coupons. They are able to use expired Manufacturer coupons up to 6 months after the expiration date. If you want more information, please visit Grocery Saving Tips or you can google "send coupons overseas" and you'll get a bunch of hits.

What I do:
I belong to the Hot Coupon World community forum and I got in touch with a military wife who teaches a class on couponing to others. If you want her information please e-mail me and I will give you her direct info.

Thanks for helping to contribute to our U.S. families overseas!

Happy Shopping!
 - Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment